10 Weeks Regular Dressmaking
Annie Gee’s College of Fashion’s Regular 10 Weeks Dressmaking Course will have you making patterns and sewing in no time! This 10 weeks comprehensive course is designed for students interested in the theoretical and practical aspects of dressmaking and fashion designing. These students want to learn the basics of dressmaking so that they can make simple garments for themselves and others.
At the end of the course, students would know:
1. How to make clothes patterns
2. More about the Fashion Industry
3. Different stitches and their purpose
4. Know how to sew skirts, sleeves, pockets and dress to completion
5. How to take accurate measurements
6. More about the different body types
7. How to sew to fit
8. Different finishes
At the end of the course, participants will know how to sew skirts, dresses and blouses to completion. They will receive a Certificate in Regular Dressmaking.
8 Northend Place, Kingston 10
Course Start Date:
Classes Ongoing, Call for Date